A Helping Hand Home Care is recruiting compassionate caregivers to join our team.
Opening ones home and entrusting your loved-one to a caregiver is big step, and one that should not be taken lightly. Home health aides provide a variety of services which may include: running errands, accompanying clients to doctor appointments, preparing meals, medication reminders, and light housekeeping. Caregivers also help with personal care issues such as bed baths, incontinence, transfers, and ambulation.
For consideration you must meet the following qualities
- Must be of good character, ethical, and trustworthy
- Show Sound Judgment and Confident Care.
- Show Initiative and Quick Response.
- Have Enthusiasm for the Work They Do and for Those in Their Care
- Must have an abundance of patience and compassion
- Must have reliable transportation
- Valid Drivers License or Photo ID
- Clean criminal history records check
- Prior Experience
- Current TB Test
- Email Access
Please fill out the employee application below.